Box of 100 - Wellmed Nitrile Medical Examination Gloves, Better Chemical and Puncture Resistance, Single Use Disposable
Box of 100 Wellmed Nitrile Medical Examination Gloves. They are commonly used by medical practitioners. Nitrile is a synthetic material which is stretchy and durable and offers protection against chemicals and viruses. These disposable gloves help prevent cross-contamination between the caregiver and the patient, are resistant to punctures and designed with rolled cuffs for added protection around your wrist securing a comfortable fit. MOQ: 50 000
Wellmed medical gloves carry all the required documentation and they are known in all regions for their high-quality products.
Quality Control at the in-house laboratory is equipped with state-of-art facilities for carrying out tests commonly required in the Critical Environment. The quality control is carried out following international standards such as ASTM and IEST.
The manufacturers are ISO compliant and certified.
All operators are trained to adhere strictly to Cleanroom protocols.
- Liquid Particle Count (LPC)
- Ion Chromatography ( Anion Testing )
- Ion Chromatography ( Cation Testing )
- Non Volatile Residue (NVR) Test
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Tester
- Fourier Transform Infra Red Spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Gas Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry (GC - MS)
- Air Particle Count (APC)
- Tensile Strength Analysis
- Waterleak Test
- Scanning Eletron Microscope - Energy Dispersive X-ray (SEM - EDX)