At Clear Sky LEDs, our priority is to make purchasing the products you need for your customers as easy and painless as possible.
Please take note of the steps below so that you understand our process and we can facilitate your orders as efficiently as possible:
STEP 1: Order Confirmation
- Once you are happy with the quotation provided, the order can be confirmed by sending a proof of payment (POP) to email@example.com. Your order will then be processed and proceed to the next step. Our banking details can be found on any of our quotations or proforma invoices.
- For accounts customers, once you are happy with a quotation, you can send your purchase order to one of our firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. This will be viewed as a confirmed order and be processed accordingly.
- Should there be any issues regarding availability or lead times for orders, we will contact you and advise on alternative options.
- CONFIRM DELIVERY ADDRESS: Please ensure that you advise the correct delivery address for your order on confirmation.
STEP 2: Order Preparation
- Once payment or purchase order has been received, we will advise on the lead time to dispatch your order (if not already provided).
- Ex Stock Products - Products that are already manufactured and in stock can be dispatched as soon as they have been packed and checked.
- Locally Manufactured Products - We will advise lead times on products that need to be manufactured locally. This normally takes 2-3 working days depending on the production schedule of the factory at any time.
- Imported Products - Products that are out of stock or are imported on order only will be quoted on sea freight or airfreight (this would have been done at quote stage).
- Sea Freight - Usually 6-8 weeks; sometimes 8-10 weeks depending on the item. Seafreight orders can be brought in at the same cost unless the exchange rate has worsened consideratbly.
- Air Freight - Usually 2-3 weeks; sometimes sooner. This is a good option for expediting orders but can add considerable cost to the product. Air freight will need to be quoted seperately.
- Please note:
- Component Imports - If components are imported for manufacturing, the lead time for manufacture must be added to the import lead times.
- Customs - Customs clearance is unpredictable. We take all measure to ensure shipments are cleared smoothly and dont incur additional delays, however, if customs decides to hold or inspect a shipment, we are at their mercy until they issue a release on the goods. We keep our customers up to date at all times with this process.
STEP 3 - Order Dispatch
- Once the order has been manufactured, packed and checked; our courier will be booked to collect the goods.
- A waybill will be generated with a unique number and will be emailed to you with an ETA.
- The waybill number can be used to track the progress of the delivery.
- If the order is made up of products from different sources, multiple waybills will be generated and sent to you with a breakdown of which products are assigned to each waybill. Please be aware that different waybills may have different ETAs and need to be received accordingly.
- For accounts customers, the Tax Invoice will be issued on the day of dispatch.
STEP 4 - Receiving Your Order
- Please ensure that there is someone responsible available to receive the order when the courier arrives.
- If no one is available to receive the order, the couriers will need to return which may incure extra costs.
- The Proof of Delivery (POD) that the courier presesnts must be signed with a name, date, time and signature. This allows us to see when the goods were delivered and who accepted delivery.
- Please Note:
- If the goods arrive in damaged condition, this must be declared on the waybill and reported IMMEDIATELY to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also take photos if possible as this will help us with our report and better understand the damage.
- If, in the unlikely scenario, the incorrect goods are delivered, please report this to email@example.com so that we can remedy the situation ASAP.
- If no damage or misdeliveries are reported, it is presumed that the order arrived correctly and in good condition.
Q: What are your banking details?
A: Account Name: Clear Sky Industries (CSI); Bank: ABSA; Branch: 632005 (Longbeach); Acc. No: 4073929596; Swift Code: ABSA ZA JJ
Q: Can you remove the VAT if I pay in cash?