We currently offer the following delivery methods:
- Road Freight Courier:
- Delivery is completed within 3-5 working days from dispatch to main centers. Outlying areas may take longer depending on courier schedule.
- We offer free delivery to main centers on orders over R8000 and charge R179 for any orders under R8000.
- If the products need to be manufactured, a manufacturing lead time will be provided. Usually 2-3 working days.
- If the products are out of stock a lead time will be provided accordingly.
- If the products are only brought in on order, we can provde an airfreight (+-2-3 week) and seaifreight (+-6-8 week) quote as needed.
- International Deliveries:
- We do not ship goods directly over the border.
- We can arrange orders for international customers to be delivered to a Freight Forwarder of their choice anywhere in SA via road freight (see above).
- Urgent Deliveries:
- We do not accept rush orders and pressure to deliver goods "yesterday". We trust our clients to plan their projects properly and manage their customers expectations. However, we also understand that sometimes there is a legitamit reason to get samples and particular orders delivered in a hurry. We will do our best to assist and will charge accordingly for any rush orders.
DELIVERY, PACKING, and HANDLING CHARGES
- Any date quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only and the Seller shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods howsoever caused.
- Delivery costs are R179.00 ex vat for orders under R8000.00 to any major urban area. Any outlying areas will incur additional courier costs and additional 2-3 days delivery time frame.
- Deliveries shall be made between 8.30 am and 6.00 pm on any Working Day (Monday to Friday), this excludes Public Holidays.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be deemed to have taken place when they have been delivered to the Delivery Destination and a signature on behalf of the Buyer has been received in respect of the Goods.
- If, for any reason, the Buyer is not available and is unable to accept delivery of the Goods when the Goods are delivered, the Seller may, in its absolute discretion, arrange the storage of the Goods and the Buyer shall be liable to the Seller for the reasonable costs (including insurance and handling fees) of such storage. This provision is without prejudice to any of the Seller's rights in relation to a failure by the Buyer to take delivery of the Goods or pay for them in accordance with the terms of the Contract.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
Cancellations cannot be done after an order has been dispatched.
Should the goods need to be returned for any reason other than an incorrect delivery, a 15% handling fee will apply and the courier cost to return the goods will also be charged.